Walking in Purpose each and every day!
Ballin on a Budget
Maximize the Minimum:
How to Ball on a Budget
◦ When you get paid get gift certificate/gift card to the nail shop or salon of choice
◦ Sign up for local market digital coupons/weekly ads
◦ Visit Ollie’s and other discount stores like DD’s, Roses, or Ross to stretch your dollar!
◦ Sign up for daily alerts from Groupon for discounts on travel and entertainment
◦ Use Coupons.com to print coupons before going to the grocery store
◦ Did you know you can use Coupons on WIC??!! Use coupons plus your WIC card with your EBT CARD to stretch your money!
◦ Try sites like Ebates and Honey for discounts in the things you purchase online each day!
◦ Starting a home based business?? Google Free website builder to get the word out about your product!
◦ Ask you local internet carrier about a Flat rate or discount internet for students and families!
◦ Check local listings for Apartment and housing discounts for teachers, students
◦ Visit the Fafsa website to find out about scholarships that help you go to college for free
◦ Use postable link to collect email send free resources guide-Create free resources guide
◦ Make your money work for you-check out our FREE Business Development Seminar ever Thursday at 7pm on Zoom! (Text “Info” to “81010”)
◦ Use your Tax return to pay up your bills for 3 months before you ball out 🙌🏾
◦ Use your Financial aid refund to invest in a home business that will give you a return on your investment! Need an idea where to start? Text “Start” to “81010”!
For more resources, set up a free 30 min consultation with me- Your local Vision Coach!